Hello! I am Picklu. Engineer by profession, artist by chance, ambitious by nature and Indian by birth.
I am an accomplished software engineer based in Bangalore. When not at work, I play billiards regularly, chess occasionally and football virtually (yeah!!!..in PS4). Given a chance, I would love to explore Europe and Australia. Given a choice, I would love to try all Indian cuisine.
Jan 2019 – Present
• Architecting and building Enterprise-Grade IAM solution which is deeply integrated with multiple SSO platforms, manages access approval, regulates SSH access to environments, audit logging, password notifications and generates a report.
• Building solutions for automating Infrastructure provisioning on the cloud. The solution enables the IaC model using ansible and terraform and is integrated with Git for reliable Source Code Management.
• Designing and implementing Elasticsearch-Kibana cluster with custom shipper for Data Analytics.
• Dockerizing and migrating application to Kubernetes Cluster.
• Setting-up, scaling, managing and maintaining Vpn for the entireOrganization.
• Implementing efficient process management by automating workflows for tools like Jira, Bitbucket, Okta, Pagerduty, Tenable, Slack etc.
• Software evaluations, cost negotiations and vendor management to save about 70,000 USD annually for the company.
• Collaborating with compliance team to facilitate and ensure successful audits like PCI DSS, BNM, Internal Audits, etc
May 2018 – Jan 2019
• Building several in-house tools used for Security Patching Automation, Application Load
Testing, File Migration and Sharing and several other similar tools.
• Working on Rest API applications development, enhancement and support.
• Collaborating with Release Team on Code Pipeline Management using CI/CD and Docker.
• Working on several ansible projects to automate operational task for NOC engineers.
• Migrating several applications from AWS and On-premise Infrastructure to GCP and Azure.
• Providing L3- level support during the escalation calls, RCAs etc.
July 2015 – April 2018
• As a DevOps Engineer, I was involved in Development, Testing and Operations work
throughout the entire software/application lifecycle for multiple projects in the CMS (Cisco
Cloud and Manage Services) team.
• As a Python Automation Engineer, I have developed a web-application using Python Flask Framework which help the DNS traffic shift in the Akamai Control center.
• Streamlined and Centralized the Change Management Process for entire platform using Selenium for Automation.
• Worked on numerous projects to automate several application deployments in production and test environment for Build and Release Team.
• Smart Ticket Bonding project as a part of Cloud Managed Services Team. • Manually Build, Deploy, Upgrade, Integrate and Test several Network Monitoring applications for 50+ customers.
• Worked and coordinated with Engineering Team, Operations Team, Incident Management and Problem Management Team to solve several P1 cases.
Jan 2015 – June 2015
• Developed a web application named DIO (Dicom Image Organizer) which is used to
efficiently search the medical images from a large data repository and display them to the
• On completion of the project phases, various demonstration was given to several panel of Directors, Manager and Team Leads. The work and learning were appreciated, and a full- time employment was also offered for a position of software developer.
2011 - 2015
Autonomous Institute, Affliated to VTU.
• Graduated with First Class Distinction having CGPA of 9.3 out of 10.
• Worked with both hardwares and softwares as a part of multiple projects.
• Participated and won several Hackathons, Tech quizzes, seminars and other co-curricular activities.
2009 - 2011
Science and Mathematics, MBOSE
• Scored average of 90% in Physic, Chemistry and Mathematics.
• Was among the topper in the state, based on which sponsorship was given by Govt. of India to pursue engineering.
• Received several scholarships.
Ipl is Coming!!! Want to watch free Matches on hotstar ? Get in touch :)
Like it? Upvote
It all started with the very word "CISCO". Since the time I heard about this company I dreamt a dream to get placed in this company. Each day I prepared harder and prayed more. I made it sure to give my 200%. Finally the moment came(Read More)
INDIA vs PAKISTAN ,Finals of ICC Champions Trophy. It was Sunday which I vividly remember. I was sitting in a restaurant, famished and desperately waiting for the food . The tv was telecasting the pre-match ceremonies where cricket veterans were discussing the pitch conditions and speculating a great match.(Read More)
Try your luck
Tir: A Game of Dreams and Luck. “Tir” also known as archery gambling is the most popular word in Shillong. It was more of a mythical story that drew me into the game. (Read More)
Sounds Fun? To try get in touch.